Crockpot Chili. This delicious Crockpot Chili recipe is hearty and perfect for chilly weather! Easy to make and perfect for loading up with your favorite toppings! Easy Crockpot Chili recipe is loaded with ground beef, seasonings & tons of flavor.
As the seasons start to change, the first thing I start to crave (after pumpkin in all the things) is chili. You are here: Home » Chili Recipes » Crock Pot Chili. Just throw your ingredients in the Slow Cooker in the morning and have a hot Slow Cooker chili meal ready for dinner! You can have Crockpot Chili using 9 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Crockpot Chili
- It’s 1 can of Dark Red Kidney Beans.
- Prepare 1 can of Light Red Kidney Beans.
- Prepare 1 can of Pinto Beans.
- It’s 1 can of Stewed Tomatoes or Chili Ready Tomatoes.
- Prepare 2 cans of Tomato Sauce.
- It’s 1 package of McCormick Original Chili Seasoning.
- You need 1 of Green Pepper.
- You need 1 of Onion.
- You need 1 of Lbs. Hamburger.
Skinnytaste > Crock Pot Recipes > Crock Pot Chicken Taco Chili Recipe. And since so many are asking, although I have and love my Instant Pot, I still love my slow cooker! Just dump everything into your slow cooker in the morning and enjoy for dinner! You can spice it up if you like or leave it as is.
Crockpot Chili instructions
- Brown Hamburger in skillet.
- Dice Pepper and Onion..
- Add Hamburger, Pepper and Onion to Crockpot..
- Open all cans and add All Beans..
- Add Tomatoes and tomato sauce..
- Add McCormick seasoning pack to sauce and mix within sauce..
- Mix everything together..
- Put lid on crockpot and cook on Low for 8 hours or High for 4 hours. Stirring Occassionally..
- Serve with optional toppings of choice and refrigerate leftovers..
This Crockpot Chili is simply amazing – perfectly seasoned, perfect texture, perfect heat – and SOOO easy. Easy as in "throw the ingredients in the crockpot and push a button" easy. A delicious and easy crockpot turkey chili recipe. Perfect for those nights when you want dinner ready as soon as I've been making crockpot turkey chili for a couple of years now and absolutely love it. Our crockpot chili recipe has big flavors in spades: smoky chipotle pepper, hoppy IPA, and plenty of cumin Chili and corn have a natural affinity for each other, so we like serving this with a wedge of.