Basic shallow fry salmon. See recipes for Basic shallow fry salmon too. You can serve this salmon fish fry as starters or as side dish for your rice,either way it has wonderful flavor and taste absolutely delicious. Before marriage Mushroom Capsicum Masala, a delicious curry made from the basic onion tomato masala with mushrooms and capsicums.
It differs from sauteing, in which less oil is used and the food is stirred or moved around constantly. In shallow frying, the food must sit undisturbed for a few minutes. Aloo Tikki, Corn Methi Kebab, Bateta Nu Shaak, Hara Bhara Kebab, Paneer and Peas Chaat. You can cook Basic shallow fry salmon using 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Basic shallow fry salmon
- You need of Salmon.
- It’s Pinch of salt.
- It’s 1 of x dried red chilli.
- Prepare 1 of x clove of garlic.
- Prepare of Coarse black pepper.
Frying is divided into two basic categories, deep and shallow. Cooking an entire salmon can be intimidating for most home cooks. Fortunately, salmon fillets cook up easily on the stove top. Pan frying salmon creates a crisp skin while keeping the flesh moist.
Basic shallow fry salmon instructions
- Heat up oil and salt the salmon.
- Drop the fish into hot pan, skin first… flash cook and crisp the skin. Lower the heat after 4 mins to medium low. Add coarse pepper and flake the dried chilli.
- Cook for a further 3 to 4 mins then add garlic before flipping the fish.
- Cook for a further 6 to 8 mins… lower heat so as to not burn the garlic. Then serve… splash of vinegar gives it some zing..
Try pan frying salmon and you'll have a flavorful meal ready in minutes! Shallow fry the fish: Shallow frying the fish with a pinch of turmeric powder & salt will lock the juices of the fish & make it taste spectacular. Pro Tip: Shallow fry the Salmon for best flavors. It'll soak up just the right amount of flavored curry juice & become extremely tender & flavorful. Shallow frying is an oil-based cooking technique.