Fried Fresh Salmon w/kale & dandelion greens.
You can have Fried Fresh Salmon w/kale & dandelion greens using 15 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Fried Fresh Salmon w/kale & dandelion greens
- Prepare of Fresh Salmon.
- Prepare of Fresh dill.
- It’s of Bread crumbs.
- You need of Old bay seasoning.
- Prepare of Garlic powder.
- It’s of Bell peppers.
- You need of Green onions.
- You need of Bella mushrooms.
- Prepare of Sea Salt.
- Prepare of Grapeseed oil.
- Prepare of Dill dipping sauce (healthy version).
- It’s of Coconut milk yogurt unsweetened.
- Prepare of Fresh dill chopped small.
- You need of Small cucumbers chopped small.
- Prepare to taste of Lime zest.
Fried Fresh Salmon w/kale & dandelion greens instructions
- Bell peppers, green onions, Bella mushrooms sauteed.
- Add number 1 to fresh cut up salmon, old bay seasoning, garlic powder, sea salt, panko bread crumbs, and blend together.
- Form into patties and refrigerate for a hour. Fry on both sides in grapeseed oil.
- Fresh dill, coconut milk yogurt, dairy free, lime, dipping sauce.