Salmon wrap. These tasty salmon wraps make a great appetizer for kids and adults, and the quick preparation time makes them perfect for cocktail parties. Salmon wraps are a popular appetizer for kids and adults. Need another quick and easy meatless meal for Lent?
Fresh dill and cucumber give easy wrap sandwiches fresh-from-the-garden flavor. Place lettuce leaf down center of each tortilla. Our Grilled Salmon Wraps recipe is carefully crafted to make your next meal time extraordinary. You can cook Salmon wrap using 4 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Salmon wrap
- Prepare of Ready made puff/short crust pastry.
- Prepare of Pesto (2 tbsp).
- Prepare 1/2 of side of salmon.
- You need of Asparagus.
Get the step by step instructions to make this delicious dish. Place tortillas on work surface; top with lettuce. Spoon one -quarter of the salmon mixture onto centre of each tortilla. Download Salmon wrap stock photos at the best stock photography agency with millions of premium high quality, royalty-free stock photos, images and pictures at reasonable prices.
Salmon wrap instructions
- Roll out the pastry and lay the salmon in the middle. Make sure there is enough pastry on each side to perform the wrap..
- Spread the pesto over the top of the salmon and lay the asparagus on top..
- Cut diagonal strips into the pastry either side of the salmon and plait it over the top..
- Pop in the oven for 20 minutes (180C) until golden brown.
- Serve with veggies etc. This plate looks a bit beige but it was yummy..
This smoked salmon wrap is full of sophisticated flavors. It is stuffed with a blend of cream cheese, chopped chives, cold smoked salmon, roasted red pepper, and capers. Every bite is a flavor explosion! On to each butter lettuce leaf, place a few chunks of. Grilled Salmon Wraps from the Public Health Cookbook by the Seattle & King County Department of Public Health—original source of recipe, public domain government resource.