Salmon with Orange juice. Make deep cuts in the salmon pieces, dab some butter into the cuts and also dab a few bits of butter on the rest of the salmon. Stir in orange zest, orange juice, lemon juice and honey. Return salmon to pan, spoon sauce over.
Orange glazed salmon is a citrusy sweet salmon recipe that I guarantee you'll have on repeat. Our baked salmon fillets are flavored with a mixture of honey, lime, and orange juice and are surprisingly quick and easy. Serve this salmon with vegetable risotto or roasted potatoes and fresh cooked green beans or peas. You can have Salmon with Orange juice using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Salmon with Orange juice
- You need of whole Salmon or chopped.
- Prepare 2 tbs of olive oil.
- It’s 1/4 cup of brown sugar.
- You need 1/4 cup of soy sauce and teriyaki sauce mix.
- Prepare 1 tea spoon of minced garlic.
- Prepare 1 tsp of fresh ginger.
- It’s 1 of whole orange.
- You need of Salt and pepper.
The mild acidity of fresh orange juice cuts the richness of salmon. Crush the fennel seeds with a mortar and pestle, or place them in a zip-top plastic bag on a cutting board and crush with a heavy pan. HONEY GLAZED SALMON WITH ORANGE AND GINGER…what a wonderful combo for salmon! Just a few wholesome ingredients and WOW!
Salmon with Orange juice step by step
- Preheat oven 165F, line a baking sheet with aluminum foil. Put salmon in it. Sprinkle salt and pepper. To make sauce in a bowl mix sugar, olive oil, garlic teriyaki and soy sauce mixture, orange juice, salt and paper..
- Pour over salmon all over. Cover salmon another piece of aluminum foil. Seal it up..
- Bake around 35-40 mints. Or more until they are cooked. Turn the oven off, baste the salmon with the sauce in the baking sheet. Then the take the top foil off broil 5-6 mints. Until beautiful brown. Chop some parsley over it..
Easy clean up and leftovers for tomorrows lunch! This simple fish dinner is infused with orange juice for a subtle kick of citrus flavor. Drizzle lemon-butter mixture over top, making sure salmon is coated completely. Tangy, citrus lemon salmon with orange and ghee. Stir together the lemon juice, melted ghee and orange juice in a.