Salmon with Oyster Mayonnaise Sauce. This simple mixture of creamy mayonnaise and Asian flavors is so easy to make. Cut the Raw salmon into bite sized pieces. You can process the mayo mixture in a food processor or just combine it well in a small bowl. (Mayo mixture – mayo, oyster sauce, sesame oil..
The Hirshon French Provençal Spicy Saffron Garlic Mayonnaise – Sauce RouilleThe Food Dictator. salt, garlic cloves, red chili pepper. Salmon is cooked and served with a thickened oyster sauce mixture seasoned with garlic and green onions! Rice is the perfect accompaniment to this savory dish. You can cook Salmon with Oyster Mayonnaise Sauce using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Salmon with Oyster Mayonnaise Sauce
- You need 200 grams of Raw Salmon.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Potato Starch.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Salad Oil(Fried oil).
- It’s of <Sauce>.
- You need 2 tbsp of Mayonnaise.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Vinegar.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Oyster Sauce.
Boil large slices of salmon in salted water until done. Fry a small onion, chopped, in oil, add four dozen oysters, cut small, two tablespoonfuls of flour, the Pour the sauce into a platter, and cool. Lay the slices of salmon on the sauce, brush with egg, sprinkle with crumbs and brown in the oven. Also See A fresh salmon fillet glazed in oyster sauce and topped with perfect caramelized onions.
Salmon with Oyster Mayonnaise Sauce step by step
- Cut the Raw salmon into bite sized pieces. Dust with Potato Starch..
- Put all Sauce ingredients in a bowl and mix it well..
- Heat Salad Oil in a frying pan. And fry the Salmon until golden brown. Put the cooked Salmon in the Bowl with the sauce and minx it well..
This recipe is a must for me. Cooking salmon never gets old in my house. The herbed mayonnaise mixture kept the salmon nice and moist while in the oven baking and at the same time it added flavor and texture to the dish. This baked salmon with the herbed mayo was delicious and satisfying. It is no wonder it is a staple at any family gatherings I go to.