The “I love salmon” meal. Easy salmon with honey garlic sauce is one of the best salmon recipes. Salmon is considered to be a low mercury content fish. The health benefits may outweigh the incidental risk due to heavy metals.
My husband loved it and so did I. My only issue is This looks amazing, and I love Salmon, unfortunately I am allergic. Can this method/recipe be used on a different kind of fish? #i love salmon #it's my my favorite fish #and sHUT UP FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO KNOW WHY THIS IS FUNNY #actual cannibal feesh #sushi #hand rolls. You can have The “I love salmon” meal using 9 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of The “I love salmon” meal
- Prepare 1 of whole lemon (juiced).
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of coconut flour (or almond flour).
- It’s of Salt.
- You need of Pepper.
- Prepare 2 of salmon fillets (wild caught).
- You need of For the meal:.
- You need of Green vegetables of your choice.
- You need 1/2 cup of quinoa.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of veggie broth (organic).
Quinoa Salad with Salmon – so delicious, nutritious and easy to make. Full of bright and zesty flavors it's a great healthy family meal. Today, I am going to share with you I love salmon pretty much any which way it's served, but I am on a quinoa kick lately now, too. He doesn't love salmon and I adore it.
The “I love salmon” meal step by step
- Pour juice on both fillets of salmon.
- Top each fillets with one tablespoon of coconut flour.
- Top salmon with salt and pepper(to your desired amount).
- Bake salmon at 375 for 12 minutes covered with tin foil. If not done after you bake it for 12 minutes, unwrap it and bake for another 5 minutes at 400.
- Boil your veggies.
- Boil vegetable broth and add quinoa.
- Stir once.
- Let quinoa soak up all of the broth then turn off heat on stove.
- Add everything to a plate and….
I could probably eat it two or three nights a week. Our obsession with hot honey started a few years ago. I love salmon and sweet, but I'm not too keen on super spicy either. This sounds like a manageable (palatable) level of heat though!