Bacon, salmon and mushroom creamy & soy sauce pasta. Creamy Spinach Stuffed Salmon In Garlic Butter. Add the cream, Italian seasoning, and garlic powder to the pan. This Creamy Bacon Mushroom Pasta is a perfect date night at home meal, or even just an average weeknight!
It's so good, you wouldn't believe the simplicity of the ingredients. This sauce builds up flavor starting from the garlic, and then progresses on to mushrooms in melted butter, a combo that always ends up good. A fabulous mushroom recipe prepared with butter, garlic, bacon & cream. You can have Bacon, salmon and mushroom creamy & soy sauce pasta using 13 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Bacon, salmon and mushroom creamy & soy sauce pasta
- You need 200 g of pasta.
- It’s 5 strips of bacon.
- You need 1/2 pack of enoki mushroom.
- It’s 1/2 pack of maitake mushroom.
- You need 2 TBSP of salmon flakes.
- Prepare 2 TBSP of butter.
- It’s 1 TBSP of soy sauce.
- Prepare 1 clove of garlic.
- Prepare 2 TBSP of cooking sake.
- It’s 1 tsp of flour.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of heavy whipping cream.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of pasta water.
- It’s 1/4 sheet of seaweed.
You'll love this quick & easy side dish that's also low-carb and Keto. Garlic mushrooms cooked in a creamy butter sauce are absolutely spectacular. Everyone needs a go-to mushroom recipe and this one should definitely be. Peccorino, Laurel, oregano, bacon, cream, red onion, leek an mushrooms.
Bacon, salmon and mushroom creamy & soy sauce pasta step by step
- Cook pasta al dente in a large pot with salted water. Save 1/4 cup of pasta water..
- Cut the stem of enoki and maitake. Tear them apart small..
- Mince garlic..
- Cut bacon into bite size..
- In a large pan, without any heat, drizzle olive oil and pour minced garlic. Sauté with low heat until you get the aroma..
- Add bacon, enoki and maitake mushrooms into the pan and sauté with medium high heat for 5 minutes..
- Add cooking sake and sauté until the sake is evaporated. Sprinkle flour over at the end..
- Add heavy whipping cream and cook for 3 minutes. Add soy sauce and butter at the end and turn off the heat when the butter is melted..
- In the same pan, medium high heat, add pasta and saved pasta water and mixed them very well. Turn off the heat..
- Add salmon flakes and mix it together..
- Sprinkle cut seaweed over and enjoy😍.
Peccorino, Laurel, oregano, bacon, cream, red onion, leek an mushrooms. We earn a commission for products purchased through some links in this article. Wild Mushroom Ragout with Creamy PolentaAndrew Zimmern. Nordic Smoked Salmon and Dill ShortbreadOn dine chez Nanou. Gluten free and low-carb side dish and/or sauce.