Crock Pot S’mores Bread Pudding.
You can have Crock Pot S’mores Bread Pudding using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Crock Pot S’mores Bread Pudding
- It’s of large eggs.
- It’s of milk.
- You need of heavy cream.
- It’s of vanilla extract.
- You need of white sugar.
- You need of cinnamon sugar.
- It’s of Hershey’s S’mores milk chocolate chips (7 ounce package).
- You need of white bread (I’m using Kings Hawaiian sweet rolls) broken up.
Crock Pot S’mores Bread Pudding step by step
- In a bowl combine : eggs, milk, heavy cream,vanilla extract,and white sugar, beat with a whisk……..
- Meanwhile break up your bread and place into a greased crockpot…….
- Pour entire bag of Hershey’s s’mores package into crock pot with bread pieces…….
- Pour wet ingredients over bread and s’mores chips in crockpot…..Mix gently……
- Sprinkle the cinnamon sugar over the top…….
- Cover crockpot and cook on low for 2 hours……I lightly stirred mine after an hour to prevent it from sticking too much to the bottom of the crockpot…….
- Serve and enjoy 😉!!!.