Crockpot Buffalo Chicken Soup. Keto Recipes > Keto Dinner Recipes. With the weather cooling down, soup season has definitely arrived. And…we're going to take full advantage of that!
It might sound a little weird to take the flavors of buffalo chicken and soup-i-fy them. If you're a buffalo chicken wing fan, you have to try this buffalo chicken dip recipe! Pop everything in the slow cooker and bring it to a party! You can cook Crockpot Buffalo Chicken Soup using 11 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Crockpot Buffalo Chicken Soup
- You need of chicken thighs (skinless / boneless).
- You need of low sodium chicken broth.
- You need of crushed tomatoes (28 oz).
- It’s of Baby carrots (1 lb. bag).
- It’s of Onion, sliced.
- Prepare of Fresh garlic.
- You need of Black Pepper.
- You need of crushed red pepper.
- It’s of buffalo wing sauce(or a little bit more depending on how spicy you want it !).
- You need of Blue Cheese (for the topping).
- You need of FYI…. You can also add chopped celery to this but I didn’t add it because I HATE celery !!!! 😂.
This Crockpot chipotle chicken soup recipe is simple, healthy, and full of flavor! You can easily kick up the spice in this soup if you like it hot. Delicious shredded buffalo chicken made with only three simple ingredients and a crockpot. Can be used for so many different recipes!
Crockpot Buffalo Chicken Soup instructions
- Place chicken, chicken broth, crushed tomatoes,baby carrots,onion, garlic, black pepper, crushed red pepper, and buffalo wing sauce into crockpot……Stir until chicken is coated with your ingredients……
- Cook on Low for 8 hours, then remove chicken to a plate and lightly shred chicken, then put shredded chicken back into crockpot… stir once every hour…..
- Ladle into a bowl and top with blue cheese….. Enjoy 😉!!!.
This shredded buffalo chicken recipe assembles in a matter of minutes. All you need to do is toss everything in the crockpot and walk away. Creamy Buffalo Ranch Crockpot Chicken Soup. Dinner doesn't get much better than this Creamy Buffalo Ranch Crockpot Chicken Soup! Crave-able flavor, easy prep, and full tummies.