Creamy Tuscan Sausage Tortellini Soup (Crockpot).
You can have Creamy Tuscan Sausage Tortellini Soup (Crockpot) using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Creamy Tuscan Sausage Tortellini Soup (Crockpot)
- Prepare of bulk hot Italian sausage.
- Prepare of frozen cheese tortellini.
- You need of fresh baby spinach.
- It’s of butter.
- It’s of small onion, diced.
- Prepare of garlic, finely chopped.
- It’s of heavy whipping cream.
- It’s of chicken stock.
- It’s of canned diced tomatoes.
- Prepare of grated Parmesan cheese.
- Prepare of Italian blend.
- Prepare of Salt and Pepper.
Creamy Tuscan Sausage Tortellini Soup (Crockpot) instructions
- Brown sausage in a pan. Add to crockpot..
- Melt the butter in a sauté pan and sauté onions and garlic until softened. Then add in the chicken stock, diced tomatoes, heavy cream, Parmesan cheese, Italian blend, salt and pepper. Stir until heated and transfer to crockpot with the sausage..
- Allow everything to cook in the crockpot on low for about 3-4 hours, except for the spinach and tortellini..
- Add in the frozen tortellini and spinach last, as they cook very quickly. Serve once tortellini is fully cooked. Serve with a loaf of Italian bread..
- Buon appetito! 🇮🇹.