Crockpot Ranch Chicken.
You can have Crockpot Ranch Chicken using 8 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Crockpot Ranch Chicken
- You need of boneless skinless chicken breast.
- You need of bar cream cheese(softened).
- You need of Ranch Dressing mix (or 2 tablespoons dry mix).
- Prepare of onions, sliced.
- Prepare of Fresh garlic (about 6 cloves).
- You need of Sprinkle Black Pepper.
- Prepare of Sprinkle Parsley Flakes.
- It’s of heaping tablespoons of butter (or 1 stick margarine).
Crockpot Ranch Chicken instructions
- Rinse out your chicken, cut into strips and place into greased crockpot……
- Take your softened cream cheese and add it to your chicken in the crockpot, cutting up the cream cheese into smaller blocks….
- Add your dry ranch dressing mix…….
- Add your sliced onions…….
- Add your fresh garlic, black pepper and parsley flakes…..
- Next add your butter or margarine…….
- Mix all well and cook on low for 6 hours……
- Stir occasionally so that your ingredients all melt into your chicken…….
- Serve over buttered noodles and enjoy ! 😋.