Salmon cakes. These salmon cakes are crisp on the outside with tasty bites of flaked salmon – YUMM!! It's mostly salmon which makes every bite such a treat! These salmon cakes always disappear fast and are.
If you enjoy seafood, salmon cakes can be a tasty new way to enjoy a fish dinner. Combined with herbs and spices, the salmon gets a crunchy, crisp coating from frying or baking it in small. Place the salmon on a sheet pan, skin side down. You can have Salmon cakes using 14 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Salmon cakes
- You need 250 gm of salmon fillet.
- It’s 1/4 cup of spring onion, finely chopped.
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
- You need 1& 1/2 tbsp of sour cream.
- Prepare 2 &1/2 tbsp of bread crumbs.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of garlic powder.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of coriander leaves, finely chopped.
- Prepare 2 tsp of red chilli flakes.
- You need 1/2 tsp of paprika.
- It’s 1/4 tsp + extra of black pepper for salmon fillet.
- It’s 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- You need 1 tbsp of worcestershire sauce.
- Prepare 1/2 of lemon juice.
- Prepare to taste of salt.
Brush with olive oil and sprinkle with salt and pepper. Salmon Cakes are salmon patties made with fresh salmon, which makes them really juicy and delicious. Throw together the salmon cakes the night before and reheat them quickly in the oven — or even on Season the salmon all over with salt and pepper and cook, flipping once, until golden brown and. Salmon cakes are usually a way to use leftover cooked salmon.
Salmon cakes instructions
- Preheat oven at 220 degree centigrade. Line a baking pan with aluminium foil.
- Season salmon fillet with salt and pepper on both sides. Place the fillet in the baking pan and bake for 7-8 minutes..
- Remove from oven and immediately cover the cover the fillet with another piece of aluminium foil, let rest until completely cool..
- In a bowl flake the salmon salmon until completely shredded..
- Add the remaining ingredients except olive oil,mix well. Adjust seasoning accordingly..
- Divide the filling into equal portions;form into 1/4" patties..
- Cover and refrigerate for 30 minutes..
- In a frying pan add olive oil; heat on a medium low flame..
- Gently place each patty in the oil and cook on each side for 4-5 minutes until golden brown on each side..
- Remove and serve hot along with a sauce of your choice..
- Make 8 small patties..
These are so good that you may find yourself cooking up some salmon just to make them. If nothing else, you may as well cook up an. These salmon patties (salmon cakes) are incredibly moist, delicious and flavorful – they're also gluten-free, paleo and low carb. I've made them with fresh salmon, but you could also use canned salmon. I get pretty sick of meat.