Loaded Nacho Soup – Slow Cooker.
You can cook Loaded Nacho Soup – Slow Cooker using 19 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Loaded Nacho Soup – Slow Cooker
- Prepare of boneless, skinless chicken breast.
- Prepare of yellow onion, diced.
- It’s of bell pepper, diced.
- It’s of jalapeno, diced (seeds removed for non-spicy).
- You need of garlic, minced.
- It’s of unsalted black or pinto beans, drained and rinsed.
- It’s of fire-roasted diced tomatoes.
- You need of corn kernels, drained and rinsed.
- Prepare of unsalted chicken broth.
- It’s of chili powder.
- It’s of ground cumin.
- It’s of salt.
- Prepare of each pepper, smoked paprika.
- You need of heavy cream.
- Prepare of all purpose flour.
- Prepare of freshly shredded pepper jack cheese.
- It’s of freshly shredded cheddar cheese.
- You need of Sour Cream, for serving.
- It’s of Crushed Tortilla Chips, for serving.
Loaded Nacho Soup – Slow Cooker instructions
- Grease the slow cooker (6 quart size). Place in the chicken, onion, peppers, jalapeno, garlic, beans, corn, tomatoes, broth and seasonings. Give it a stir, then set the lid on and cook on low heat for 6 hours..
- Once the 6 hours is up, remove the chicken to a cutting board. Stir in the shredded cheeses until they are melted and incorporated in. Whisk the flour into the heavy cream until smooth, then stir that into the soup. Shred the chicken and stir it back into the soup. Place the lid back on and switch to high heat. Cook an additional 30ish minutes, until thickened and heated through. Taste to see if any additional seasoning is needed, then serve..