Crockpot Pizza Meatballs.
You can cook Crockpot Pizza Meatballs using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Crockpot Pizza Meatballs
- You need of meatballs(any flavor).
- It’s of Spaghetti Sauce (any flavor).
- Prepare of small bag Pepperoni – 6 oz. (yummy).
- It’s of black pepper.
- It’s of oregano.
- It’s of Italian seasoning.
- You need of bag Mozzarella cheese.
Crockpot Pizza Meatballs step by step
- Place frozen meatballs into crockpot sprayed with cooking spray…….
- Add your jar of spaghetti sauce…..
- Add your ingredients…..
- Add package Pepperoni……
- Mix all very well and cook on Low for 4 hours, stirring after 2 hours…….
- Sprinkle mozzarella cheese over the top and serve with spaghetti or any other pasta you have on hand ! Enjoy ! 😉.