Brad's smoked salmon and sausage quiche. This Salmon Quiche is a stunner! Beautiful creamy quiche filling with smoked salmon, dill and asparagus. For homemade quiche crust OR Smoked salmon – as mentioned above, this will yield the best overall flavour in the quiche but raw salmon or hot smoked salmon will also work great Smoked salmon quiche made with a layer of cream cheese and mozzarella cheese is a specialty brunch item for your family and friends.
Quiche is the perfect brunch dish — easy yet elegant. Jason Parsons has a delicious one perfect for an Easter brunch. Directions: Rub the butter in the baking dish. You can have Brad's smoked salmon and sausage quiche using 12 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Brad's smoked salmon and sausage quiche
- It’s 1/4 cup of chopped sweet onion.
- It’s 2 of baby bell peppers, chopped. 1 red, 1 orange.
- You need 1/2 of kielbasa sausage, sliced thin.
- It’s 4 Oz of smoked salmon, remove bones. Crumbled.
- Prepare 2 Oz of deli ham, chopped.
- It’s 1/4 cup of chopped fresh basil.
- You need 1 1/2 cups of shredded colby jack cheese, plus 1/4 cup.
- Prepare 8 of lg eggs.
- You need 1 cup of whole milk.
- It’s 2 tbs of flour.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of heavy cream.
- Prepare to taste of Salt, black pepper, and garlic powder.
Distribute the Brie, salmon and asparagus in the tart. Pour in the egg and cream mixture. These useful spices can be used to cook so many different meals! Fold in the salmon, broccoli, and chives.
Brad's smoked salmon and sausage quiche instructions
- In a large bowl, mix onion, peppers, sausage, salmon, ham, basil, and 1 1/2 cups cheese. Mix well..
- Grease a 11×15 baking dish on the bottom and sides..
- Pour mix into baking dish. Spread out evenly..
- Crack eggs into bowl. Whisk in cream..
- In another bowl, whisk flour into milk. Whisk that into eggs..
- Season eggs to taste..
- Pour over mixture in baking dish. Bake at 375 for 30 minutes or until top gets nicely browned and a butter knife inserted into the center comes out clean..
- Shut off oven. Sprinkle remaining cheese over top. Return to oven 5 minutes.
- Remove from heat. Slice. Serve immediately. Enjoy..
If you can't find hot-smoked salmon, cold-smoked will also be scrumptious, although it will lose some of its silky texture once it's baked. The high-sided, free-form crust makes this spring quiche an especially elegant addition to brunch. In small bowl mix together, Gruyere, Parmesan, shallots and flour. Sprinkle the cheese mixture and salmon over the bottom of the WARM pie shell. For a change, why not have your smoked salmon in a quiche instead of on a bagel?