You can cook Blackened Salmon using 9 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Blackened Salmon
- It’s 4 of 4-6oz fresh boneless salmon fillets.
- Prepare 1 Tbsp of smoked paprika.
- It’s 1 Tbsp of chili powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of cumin.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of ground black pepper.
- It’s of cooking spray.
- Prepare of Lemon slices for garnish if you like.
Blackened Salmon instructions
- Preheat broiler. Combine all spices in a bowl and then put on a flat plate. Coat each side of the fillets with spices. Place fillets on a sprayed baking sheet. Spray tops of fillets with cooking spray. Broil fillets about 4-5 inches from heat for 8-11 minutes, turning half way through. They should be nice and flaky..
- Serve with your favorite veggie or rice and top with lemon slices..