Honey Mustard Glazed Salmon. We grew up eating seafood several nights a week and my mom's honey mustard salmon was always one of my favorites. How to Make Honey Mustard Salmon. This video is part of our Simply Kids Cook YouTube series.
Oven-Roasted Salmon, Asparagus and New Potatoes. One of my favorite grilled salmon recipes of all time, and a great summer dinner recipe! This insanely easy honey mustard glaze is super-versatile and can be slathered on salmon, chicken, turkey and pork chops. You can have Honey Mustard Glazed Salmon using 4 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Honey Mustard Glazed Salmon
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of honey.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of grainy Dijon mustard.
- It’s 4 of salmon fillets.
- Prepare of Salt and pepper.
I served with some rice and mini grilled zucchini, that I grilled in the pan beforehand. Do hold some glaze aside for the table. Broiled salmon glazed with honey and mustard for a flavorful seafood dinner. Place salmon, skin side down, in shallow glass or plastic dish.
Honey Mustard Glazed Salmon step by step
- Preheat oven to 400°F..
- Season the salmon with salt and pepper..
- Combine the honey and mustard in a small bowl and spread on the salmon fillets..
- Line baking sheet with aluminum foil, lightly spray with cooking oil and place salmon on the foil..
- Roast in oven for 10 minutes or until salmon flakes with a fork..
- Serve with your choice of vegetables. Or with rice or couscous. Or a salad. Enjoy!.
In small bowl, mix remaining ingredients; pour over salmon. In an oiled shallow baking dish, combine lemon juice, Dijon, honey, and lemon zest. Season both sides of salmon fillets with salt and pepper and place in the baking dish. Flip salmon to coat in glaze. Spoon the honey-mustard mixture evenly over the salmon fillets. (Don't worry if it drips down the sides a little.) Sprinkle the panko-pecan mixture over the glaze, pressing it lightly so it adheres.