Brad's lobster, ahi tuna, and smoked salmon sushi roll. Easy Vegan Sushi Today we are making three easy vegan sushi rolls. A smoked salmon roll, ahi tuna, an unagi eel version. These recipes are not your typical.
We provide you daily meal ideas. Try cooking these yourself with the recipe provided in the video description. We have sushi grade tuna right here. You can cook Brad's lobster, ahi tuna, and smoked salmon sushi roll using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Brad's lobster, ahi tuna, and smoked salmon sushi roll
- It’s 2 cups of prepared sushi rice, chilled.
- You need 1 of Maine lobster, deshelled and chopped.
- It’s 1 of avocado, peel and slice thin lengthwise.
- It’s sheets of Nori.
- It’s 1 of ahi tuna filet, sliced thin.
- You need of Cold smoked salmon, sliced thin.
- It’s of Black caviar.
- It’s of Garnishes.
- Prepare slice of Lemon.
- Prepare of Wasabi.
- You need of Soy sauce.
- You need of Pickled ginger.
Buy yellowfin tuna online and have it shipped out overnight to you. Our fish is cut fresh and shipped out the same day. Yellowfin tuna is safe to eat raw, sushi style (as in a maki roll or hand roll style). Cubed Ahi Tuna and ripe avocado, red tobiko on top with Midori special sauce.
Brad's lobster, ahi tuna, and smoked salmon sushi roll step by step
- Lay a sheet of nori on a cutting board. Spread rice out evenly. Leave a little bare nori on 1 long edge..
- Lay out avocado and lobster inside. Run your hand under water and barely moisten the bare edge of the nori..
- Roll up tight..
- Top with tuna slices, salmon slices, and caviar. Garnish with lemon..
- Serve immediately with soy, Wasabi, and ginger. Enjoy..
Salmon Maki Sushi RollsFeast Glorious Feast. toasted nori, sushi rice, salmon fillet, fresh chives, spring onions. Seared blackened ahi tuna served with crushed pistachio, cashew nut, cucumber and special sauce. TOWER : Sushi Rice, Avocado, Crab Meat, Spicy Tuna or Salmon, Seaweed, Tobiko. SAUCE : Eel Sauce, Spicy Mayo, Wasabi Sauce. Sushi means different things to different people.