Crockpot Buffalo Chicken Soup. Keto Recipes > Keto Dinner Recipes. With the weather cooling down, soup season has definitely arrived. And…we're going to take full advantage of that!
It might sound a little weird to take the flavors of buffalo chicken and soup-i-fy them. If you're a buffalo chicken wing fan, you have to try this buffalo chicken dip recipe! Pop everything in the slow cooker and bring it to a party! You can have Crockpot Buffalo Chicken Soup using 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Crockpot Buffalo Chicken Soup
- Prepare of package cream cheese.
- It’s of (4 cups)chicken broth or stock.
- Prepare of onion.
- It’s of celery.
- Prepare of or 3 (12.5 oz) cans of shredded chicken.
- It’s of franks red hot ordinal sauce.
- Prepare of shredded cheddar cheese.
This Crockpot chipotle chicken soup recipe is simple, healthy, and full of flavor! You can easily kick up the spice in this soup if you like it hot. Delicious shredded buffalo chicken made with only three simple ingredients and a crockpot. Can be used for so many different recipes!
Crockpot Buffalo Chicken Soup step by step
- Microwave cream cheese for 45 seconds..
- Add hot sauce to cream cheese and whisk or stir to combine..
- Add everything but cheese to slow cooker (crockpot) and stir..
- Cook for four hours..
- Add 1/2 the cheese stir. Cook for 15 min..
- Add other 1/2 of cheese stir. Cook for 15 min then serve..
- Garnish with anything you like with chicken wings. (In the picture it is cheese, celery, and ranch).
This shredded buffalo chicken recipe assembles in a matter of minutes. All you need to do is toss everything in the crockpot and walk away. Creamy Buffalo Ranch Crockpot Chicken Soup. Dinner doesn't get much better than this Creamy Buffalo Ranch Crockpot Chicken Soup! Crave-able flavor, easy prep, and full tummies.