Crockpot Beef stew.
You can cook Crockpot Beef stew using 14 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Crockpot Beef stew
- Prepare 1 1/2-2 lbs of stew meat.
- You need 4-5 of carrots.
- It’s 4-5 of celery stalks.
- You need 1 of yellow onion.
- You need 1 bag of small potatoes.
- Prepare of Worcestershire.
- You need 1/4 c. of ketchup.
- You need 4 cups of water.
- You need 2 teaspoons of better than bouillon beef flavor.
- You need 1 package of McCormick beef stew mix.
- It’s of Flour dredge.
- You need 2 cups of flour.
- You need of Garlic salt.
- It’s of Pepper.
Crockpot Beef stew instructions
- Add diced onions, celery,carrots and potatoes to crockpot.
- Put flour and seasoning in gallon zip too bag. Add beef and shake to coat. Brown in oil in skillet. Add to vegetables.
- Add water to skillet to deglaze. Add remaining ingredients. (Bouillon,ketchup, Worcestershire,and stew packet) pour over meat and vegetables and mix..
- Cook on low 7 hours.
- Enjoy with some cornbread.