Slow Cooker Carrot Ginger Soup.
You can cook Slow Cooker Carrot Ginger Soup using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Slow Cooker Carrot Ginger Soup
- You need of carrots, roughly chopped up.
- You need of medium onion, diced.
- You need of garlic cloves, minced.
- You need of freshly ground ginger(or 2-3 tsp of ground ginger).
- Prepare of low sodium chicken stock/broth.
- It’s of coconut milk(or heavy cream or half & half).
- Prepare of Ground black pepper for taste.
Slow Cooker Carrot Ginger Soup instructions
- Chop up the onion, ginger, and garlic. Put into a small power, off to the side..
- Cut up the carrots, then place into the slow cooker. Stir in the onion, garlic, and ginger mixture..
- Pour the stock/broth into the slow cooker, stir together. Turn the temperature on to low, then cook for 7-8 hours. It took us about 7 hours..
- When done, pour half of the soup into a large bowl, add half of the coconut milk/cream/half & half into the soup, then blend it all together using a emulsion blender. When all blended, mix together back in the slow cooker..