Fresh Salmon with dill sauce.
You can cook Fresh Salmon with dill sauce using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Fresh Salmon with dill sauce
- It’s 180 gm of Fresh salmon.
- You need 20 gm of olive oil.
- You need 50 gm of fresh cream.
- You need 1/2 tsp of salt.
- You need 1/2 tsp of white pepper.
- Prepare 3 bunch of dill leaves.
- It’s 1 tsp of parmesan cheese.
- You need 1/2 tsp of tabasco sauce.
- Prepare 100 gm of artechok.
Fresh Salmon with dill sauce step by step
- Heat oil in a pan add salmon fish and sprinkle salt and pepper and saute it..
- Saute dill on pan,add pepper,cheese,cream and tabasco and cook till thick..
- Saute artechook on pan and keep aside..
- Place all in serving plate and serve it..