Slow Cooker Tomato Soup.
You can cook Slow Cooker Tomato Soup using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Slow Cooker Tomato Soup
- Prepare of cans of low/no sodium crushed tomatoes.
- Prepare of low/no sodium chicken or vegetable broth.
- Prepare of medium onion, chopped.
- You need of carrots, diced.
- It’s of garlic, minced.
- It’s of dried oregano.
- It’s of dried thyme.
- You need of bay leaves.
- It’s of no salt butter.
- It’s of whole milk, half and half, or coconut milk.
- You need of Ground black pepper for taste.
Slow Cooker Tomato Soup step by step
- Add all of the ingredients, except the bay leaves and milk/cream, into the slow cooker. Stir everything together..
- Next, place the bay leaves into the pot, close the lid, set the temperature to low, and cook for 6 to 8 hours. It took us about 7 hours..
- At the end, remove half of the soup to a bowl or blender. Pour half of the milk/cream, and blend it all together. Repeat for the second half and return the soup to the slow cooker. **Remove the bay leaves before blending together**.
- Enjoy! Maybe with a Ghost shaped quesadilla?.