Crockpot Mexican Tortilla Soup. A delicious crockpot (or instant pot) Mexican Tortilla Soup. It's probably no surprise with the plethora of Halloween treats and recipes on my site that Halloween is one of my favorite holidays. Right after making Halloween treats, one of my favorite things is to figure out costumes.
How To Make Chicken Tortilla Soup – Spicy Soup. This healthy crockpot Mexican chicken stew is inspired by tortilla soup. Packed full of delicious Mexican flavors and super simple to prepare, you'll love how easy it is to make this stew recipe in your slow cooker or Instant Pot! You can have Crockpot Mexican Tortilla Soup using 25 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Crockpot Mexican Tortilla Soup
- It’s of Soup Base.
- You need of stock/broth (i used my Turkey stock recipe).
- Prepare of tomatoes.
- You need of Seasonings.
- It’s of ground ginger, soul food seasoning.
- You need of cayenne pepper, ground sage, taco seasoning, ceviche.
- You need of seasoning.
- Prepare of all spice.
- Prepare of seasoning salt.
- You need of ground black pepper, mrs dash, tortilla seasoning, salt,.
- Prepare of baking soda.
- It’s of fresh time, destemmed.
- It’s of Soup.
- You need of frozen corn.
- It’s of garlic, minced.
- You need of Frozen black beans, optional.
- It’s of onions.
- Prepare of lime juice.
- It’s of coarsely chopped fresh parsley, cilantro.
- Prepare of bell pepper.
- You need of Meat (chicken or turkey).
- It’s of Garnish.
- Prepare of Cilantro.
- It’s of Lime juice.
- Prepare of Tortilla chips, crumbled.
As soon as cold weather arrives, the stew cravings kick in. A mom in my MOM's Club group gave me this recipe a few years ago and it quickly became a favorite. How can you go wrong with something you throw into the. Crockpot Chicken Tortilla Soup Recipe is the best comfort food and it's so simple to make in the slow cooker.
Crockpot Mexican Tortilla Soup step by step
- Puree whole tomatoes.
- Add soup base to crockpot.
- Chop soup up to bite sizes (bell pepper, onion), add all soup to crockpot.
- Fry ground meat.
- Add seasonings to crockpot, stir.
- Cook on high 3 to 4 hours or on low 6 to 8 hours.
- Serve with garnish.
Chicken tortilla soup recipe can feed a crowd. And this Crock-Pot chicken tortilla soup is BY FAR one of the BEST soup recipes out there. (Or slow cooker, if you like to call it that!) Healthy Crockpot Tortilla Soup. This healthy recipe also has an intoxicating aroma to come home to with its… Authentic Mexican spices from a homemade taco. A totally low-stress, protein-packed meal that practically cooks itself. Let cool, and place on top of soup with a pinch of Mexican cheese and a few slices of fresh avocado if desired.