Creamy White Chicken Chili – Slow Cooker friendly.
You can have Creamy White Chicken Chili – Slow Cooker friendly using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Creamy White Chicken Chili – Slow Cooker friendly
- Prepare of Chicken Breast.
- Prepare of Cream Cheese (room temp).
- Prepare of Sour Cream.
- It’s of Chicken Broth.
- Prepare of Great Northern Beans (drained).
- It’s of Black Beans.
- Prepare of Onion (Diced).
- It’s of Chili Powder.
- You need of Cumin.
- Prepare of Garlic Powder.
- It’s of Cayenne (or Red) Pepper Powder (optional).
- You need of Salt.
Creamy White Chicken Chili – Slow Cooker friendly instructions
- Cook and shred chicken in your preferred method. I put it in the slow cooker with some basic seasoning and a quart of water for around 5 hours, drain the chicken, and use my electric hand mixer to shred it..
- Add the Sour Cream and cream cheese..
- Add seasonings in the remaining ingredients and gently stir them together..
- Allow to cook/simmer for 1-2 hours or until thoroughly warmed and the onion is soft..
- We like it served with sour cream and shredded cheese on top..