Slow Cooker Pot Roast ♥️.
You can have Slow Cooker Pot Roast ♥️ using 14 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Slow Cooker Pot Roast ♥️
- You need of Pot Roast Beef.
- It’s of Salt and Black pepper.
- You need of olive oil.
- You need of onion (large), cut into large dice.
- Prepare of garlic cloves, peeled and smashed.
- You need of carrots, peeled and cut into 1inch.
- Prepare of celery stalks, cut into 4 cm.
- It’s of red wine.
- You need of beef broth.
- Prepare of flour.
- It’s of dried rosemary.
- It’s of dried thyme.
- You need of dried oregano.
- Prepare of potatoes, peeled and cut into 1inch.
Slow Cooker Pot Roast ♥️ step by step
- Pat beef dry with paper towels. Sprinkle generously with salt and black pepper all over..
- Heat oil in a skillet over high heat. Brown aggressively all over – a deep dark brown crust is essential for flavour base! Should take about 7 minutes.Transfer beef to slow cooker..
- In the same skillet, add onion and garlic. Cook for 2 minutes until onion is browned. Add wine, reduce by half. Transfer to slow cooker..
- Mix together flour and about 1 cup of the broth. Lumps is fine. Pour into slow cooker..
- Add remaining broth, carrots, celery,oregano, rosemary and thyme into slow cooker..
- Cover and slow cook on LOW for 5 hours. Add potato, slow cook on LOW for 3 hours..
- Remove beef. Rest for 5 minutes, then slice thickly. Adjust salt and black pepper of Sauce to taste. Serve beef with vegetables and plenty of sauce!.