Top Shelf Collection's baked salmon.
You can cook Top Shelf Collection's baked salmon using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Top Shelf Collection's baked salmon
- It’s 1/4 cup of FRONT STREET HEAT.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of honey.
- You need 1 tbsp. of olive oil.
- Prepare 1 of tsbp. minced garlic.
- It’s of juice of 1/2 medium lime.
- Prepare of salt and pepper.
- You need 1 lb. of salmon.
Top Shelf Collection's baked salmon step by step
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Mix first six ingredients in a bowl..
- Place salmon in a baking dish and coat with mixture (can be refrigerated for 1-2 hours before cooking)..
- Place salmon in oven and cook for 20 minutes or until salmon is cooked..