Brad's smoked salmon eggs benedict. One of my all-time favorite breakfast recipes: smoked salmon and avocado eggs benedict! To poach the eggs, bring a large pan of water to the boil and add the vinegar. Lower the heat so that the water is simmering gently.
Smoked Salmon Eggs Benedict is the ultimate Sunday brunch recipe. It's healthy, delicious, and a real treat. Plus, with some make-ahead tips I have for you, it's a breeze to make for a group. You can cook Brad's smoked salmon eggs benedict using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Brad's smoked salmon eggs benedict
- Prepare of Small package of English muffins.
- You need of Gruyère swiss cheese.
- You need of Sliced Canadian bacon.
- You need of Poached eggs.
- It’s of Smoked salmon.
- It’s of Smoked paprika.
- It’s of Prepared hollandaise sauce.
- You need of Roasted asparagus.
- Prepare of Chives.
What makes this the best Smoked Salmon Eggs Benedict Recipe Ever: It's all things insanely delicious. Classic eggs Benedict call for sliced ham to nestle luxuriously into the pile of toasted English muffin, poached egg, and rich hollandaise sauce. The twist here is smoked salmon as a stand-in for ham, yielding a splurge-y brunch dish with a hint of lox and bagels. Hollandaise sauce can seem a little.
Brad's smoked salmon eggs benedict step by step
- Toast and butter English muffins..
- Get a pot of water and 1/4 cup white vinegar to a low boil. Carefully drop eggs in. Cook 4 minutes for soft poached, 6 minutes for medium poached..
- Cover muffins with shredded cheese, then Canadian bacon. Top with an egg..
- Cover with hollandaise sauce..
- Garnish with a piece of smoked salmon, roasted asparagus, and chives. Serve immediately. Enjoy..
The BEST smoked salmon eggs benedict recipe! Perfectly poached eggs with home-made hollandaise sauce, avocado and salmon! One of my all-time favorite breakfast recipes: smoked salmon and avocado eggs benedict! My husband requests this dish almost every weekend. I made these smoked salmon eggs benedict a couple of weeks ago and it has been one of the best homemade breakfasts that I've had in a while.