Crock pot bacon cheesy potato casserole recipe. Crock Pot Cheesy Potato Casserole Recipe. Jump to Recipe. ½ onion chopped (this is optional) – you can add anything from bacon to bell peppers. This Crock pot Cheesy Potato Casserole is that easy to make!
Cheese, potatoes, and bacon are a killer combination that makes for a delicious breakfast, lunch or dinnertime meal. If you love bacon and cheese, our bacon and cheesy potato casserole will be a meal you won't be able to resist. Read on to find out how you can make this recipe for your family. You can have Crock pot bacon cheesy potato casserole recipe using 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Crock pot bacon cheesy potato casserole recipe
- Prepare of cooked some bacon or turkey bacon as little or as much as you like.
- You need of frozen hash browns (they can be shredded, the can be diced, they can have the peppers in them… any kind you want).
- You need of cream of chicken soup.
- You need of milk (just fill up the canned soup with milk).
- You need of onion chopped (this is optional) – you can add anything from sausage to bell peppers.
- You need of shredded cheddar cheese.
- It’s of sour cream.
Bacon Cheeseburger Crock Pot Tater Tot Casserole ~ Easy Slow Cooker Twist on a Classic Tater Tot Casserole! It's creamy, cheesy and comfort food made easy! Crock Pot Cheesy Potatoes AKA Crack Potatoes or Funeral Potatoes are so easy and so good. From scratch with raw real potatoes – a wonderful side dish If you need to use a smaller crock pot or you increase the recipe size, you need to check the temperature of the cooked potatoes before mixing.
Crock pot bacon cheesy potato casserole recipe step by step
- Spray the inside of the crock pot casserole dish with nonstick spray..
- Take your frozen hashbrowns and break them up in the bag..
- In a large bowl combine the onion (or whatever else you want to include), 1 cup of cheese, the milk, and the cream of chicken soup and sour cream. Stir to combine.(and some of the bacon but not all of it leave some for the top).
- Mix in the hashbrowns and stir to coat..
- Pour into the crock pot casserole dish. Top with the remaining cheese, and bacon..
- Place the lid on top and cook on low for 6 hours or high for 3-4 hours.Times will very pending on the crockpot or slow cooker..
- Notes- in picture 6, my family couldn’t stay out of while it was cooking and was picking at it on and off around the sides that’s why it looks like that. They all loved this dish and ask for it again and in a big Batch of it… 😋😀.
Potatoes USA has an incredible assortment of yummy potato recipes to inspire you for your next meal. Some of my favorite recipes are their Tuscan-Herbed Potatoes, Chorizo Stuffed Potatoes, Potato and Eggs Bene-Chick, and Greek Pita Salad with. We take any chance we can get to free up oven space on Thanksgiving. Like crock-pot stuffing and crock-pot mashed potatoes, this crock-pot sweet potato casserole is every bit as delicious as the one you make in the oven. This Easy Crock Pot Cheesy Bacon Ranch Potatoes recipe only requires a few ingredients and makes a delicious side dish that your entire family will love.