Slow-Cooker Jalapeño Chicken Chili. Slow cooker chicken chili is a wholesome meal with a spicy kick! Serve it up with jalapeño cornbread to dip and you'll be golden. You are going to love this healthy slow cooker chicken and butternut squash chili and whole wheat jalapeno cornbread to compliment the soup.
Ingredients in Slow Cooker Chicken Chili. Everything goes into the slow cooker at once. Garlic, Salt, Dried Oregano, Chili Powder, & Cumin: Each ingredient adds depth and flavor. You can have Slow-Cooker Jalapeño Chicken Chili using 16 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Slow-Cooker Jalapeño Chicken Chili
- You need of chicken breast.
- Prepare of md/lg jalapeños (diced).
- You need of lg White onion (diced).
- It’s of Red bell pepper (diced).
- You need of garlic (minced).
- Prepare of chicken broth.
- It’s of White Northern beans (drained and rinsed).
- Prepare of fresh cracked pepper.
- Prepare of Mexican oregano.
- Prepare of cumin.
- You need of chipotle chili powder.
- Prepare of Sea salt.
- Prepare of Cream cheese (softened).
- You need of sour cream.
- Prepare of cilantro (chopped).
- Prepare of Green onions (chopped).
Every Super Bowl, my friends and I look forward to a giant, hot bowl of chili to eat while watching the game. If I ever took it off the menu, I don't think they My favorite pairing for chili is jalapeño corn muffins. They are delicate, light, spongy, slightly spicy and sweet. How to Make Slow Cooker White Chicken Chili – Step by Step Photos.
Slow-Cooker Jalapeño Chicken Chili instructions
- Place diced jalapeños, onions, garlic, bell pepper, chicken broth, beans, and seasonings to crockpot. Stir to combine..
- Please chicken breasts on top of mixture in crockpot. Set crockpot on low for 7-8 hours..
- 1/2 way through turn chicken and continue cooking..
- Remove chicken and shred. Return shredded chicken to crockpot and add cream cheese. Stir well making sure cream cheese is melted. Cook for an additional 30 minutes..
- Turn off heat and add cilantro and green onions right before serving..
- Garnish with cheese of your choice, tortilla chips or avocado..
Dice one yellow onion and mince two cloves of garlic. Slice the jalapeño in half, scrape out the seeds, then dice the remaining pepper. Add the onion, garlic, jalapeño, and chicken breast to the slow cooker. Easy jalapeno chicken tacos in the slow cooker. Shred chicken in the slow cooker using a fork.