Crockpot Tikka masala.
You can have Crockpot Tikka masala using 13 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Crockpot Tikka masala
- You need of Frozen chicken.
- You need of butter.
- It’s of onion, chopped.
- You need of garlic.
- It’s of garam masala paste (bought at Indian food store).
- Prepare of crushed tomatoes.
- It’s of lemon juice.
- Prepare of paprika.
- You need of chili powder.
- Prepare of cinnamon.
- Prepare of plain yogurt.
- Prepare of flour (to thicken sauce if needed).
- It’s of cilantro.
Crockpot Tikka masala instructions
- Place chicken, butter, onion, garlic, and tomatoes in crockpot..
- Mix the rest of the ingredients to make the sauce. Pour over chicken in crockpot and seal the lid.
- Cook on high for 5 hours or low for 8 hours. If sauce needs to be thickened, stir in flour.
- Serve with Cilantro, Steamed rice, and baked naan for the full experience!.