Salmon Potato Foil Packets. Butter Garlic Herb Salmon Foil Packets are made with tender and flaky salmon with fresh summer veggies. They cook to perfection and will become a favorite! · Ranch seasoned salmon and green beans are sealed in foil packets and cooked in the oven, for an easy meal with very little clean-up. Layer potatoes, snap peas, and tomatoes in a foil packet, top with salmon fillets, and slather it with spicy harissa mayonnaise.
Evenly drizzle the potatoes with Seal foil packets, making sure to tightly crimp the seams so the olive oil and citrus juices don't leak. Place packets on baking sheet and bake for about. These salmon foil packets are fresh salmon fillets and vegetables coated in herb butter, then baked or grilled to perfection. You can cook Salmon Potato Foil Packets using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Salmon Potato Foil Packets
- Prepare 1 of salmon filet per foil packet.
- Prepare 2 of red potatoes per foil packet.
- You need 1/4 of yellow onion sliced per foil packet.
- It’s 2 tbsp of butter per foil packet.
- You need 1 tbsp of olive oil per foil packet.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of minced garlic per foil packet.
- It’s to taste of Salt & pepper.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of old bay seasoning.
- It’s 2 tbsp of lemon juice.
An easy and healthy meal with minimal clean up! One of my favorite ways to cook salmon is in foil, it seals in all the flavors and produces perfect results every time. These salmon asparagus foil packets are quick, easy, and delicious. Foil packets not only make for easy clean up, but they are the perfect and hearty meal in one.
Salmon Potato Foil Packets step by step
- Begin by peeling potatoes, slicing them in thin slices. Lay out a large enough piece of tin foil to wrap up everything. Add potatoes onto piece of tin foil. Sprinkle potatoes with olive oil..
- Now add salmon filet to the top of potatoes & rub minced garlic onto the top of filet. Now squeeze lemon juice onto filet..
- Then take your sliced onion & place ontop of potatoes & filet. Season with salt, pepper & old bay seasoning. Divide butter into pats & place ontop potatoes & filet..
- Preheat oven to 400°. Wrap up packet tightly so all seams are closed so the juices do not come out of foil packet. Place on a cookie sheet, put in oven for 30-35 mins or until potatoes are tender & salmon is fully cooked. Enjoy!.
I love salmon and fresh veggies because they make for a light and healthy meal. These also make for good meal prep too! SO many different ways that you can enjoy these tasty salmon packets. To grill salmon foil packets on the grill, place the foil packets directly on the grates and cover with a lid. You can tell if salmon foil packets with vegetables are done by trying to flake it with a fork – it should flake easily.