Sheet pan Honey lemon garlic salmon with asparagus and potato. Drizzle garlic mixture over salmon and asparagus. All Reviews for Sheet Pan Lemon Garlic Salmon with Asparagus. You will love this Sheet Pan Lemon Garlic Salmon and Asparagus!
Give this quick and easy sheet pan salmon with potatoes and asparagus a try – all drenched in a delicious lemon butter drizzle. Salmon makes a quick and easy weekday meal, but how do you make it interesting? This lemon butter salmon with potatoes and asparagus is certainly that. You can cook Sheet pan Honey lemon garlic salmon with asparagus and potato using 13 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Sheet pan Honey lemon garlic salmon with asparagus and potato
- You need 4 (6 oz) of salmon filets.
- It’s Pack of asparagus (thick cut).
- Prepare 1/2 pound of small potatoes cut in half.
- It’s of Sauce :.
- You need of Whisk all together.
- Prepare 2 of lemons, 1st juiced and other zested and juiced.
- Prepare to taste of Salt and pepper.
- Prepare 2 of large garlic cloves minced.
- You need 1 tbsp of whole grain mustard.
- You need 1 tbsp of real mayo.
- It’s of (Or 2 tbsp Dijon mustard instead of the two ingredients above).
- You need 1 tbsp of honey.
- It’s 2 tbsp of minced flat leaf parsley (reserve 1tbsp).
This Salmon, Asparagus and Potatoes Sheet Pan Dinner is a delicious one pan meal that saves time in Like my latest favorite Sheet Pan Salmon, Asparagus and Potatoes. My whole family love The salmon is brushed with a honey lemon dijon sauce while the potatoes and asparagus just get a. This garlic salmon with potatoes and asparagus is seasoned to perfection, warm, and comforting. The sheet pan salmon is flake-tender, the Once the potatoes are ready, remove the pan from the oven, push potatoes to the side, and add the salmon filets.
Sheet pan Honey lemon garlic salmon with asparagus and potato step by step
- Start oven at 400, liberally toss potatoes in olive oil, salt and pepper and add to a large sheet pan flesh side up for 15 to 20 minutes.
- Salt and pepper salmon or use a light amount of blackening seasoning and set aside.
- Toss asparagus in olive and season with salt and pepper then add to the pan spread out in between the potatoes and cook for about 5 minutes.
- Dunk salmon in sauce and nestle in between the asparagus and potato mixture in the middle and poor some of the sauce over the salmon first and then the asparagus and potatoes (you want the asparagus and potato mixture to flank both sides of the salmon so the sauce pools around the salmon).
- Bake for 10 more minutes and then broil on 450 or low broil for another ten (watch close).
- Plate asparagus, salmon, potatoes then spoon some of the sauce off the sheet pan onto the salmon and finish with reserved flat leaf parsley.
Drizzle with the butter mixture and lightly. Dot asparagus with remaining herb butter. Potato Salmon and Asparagus One Pan Dinner Clean, Easy & DeliciousLet the Baking Begin. lemon slices, ground ginger, garlic, ground black Sheet Pan Salmon with Creamy Scalloped Potatoes and AsparagusFood Charlatan. honey, fresh orange juice, asparagus, baby red potatoes. Stir to coat with a wooden spoon or silicon spatula, arrange the potatoes to be cut-side down, and move the vegetables to the edges of the baking sheet. BE SURE THE PAN IS VERY HOT before adding the salmon so it gets caramelized.