Slow Cooker Bolognese Sauce.
You can cook Slow Cooker Bolognese Sauce using 15 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Slow Cooker Bolognese Sauce
- It’s of Olive oil to coat the pan.
- You need of garlic cloves, sliced in half.
- You need of carrot, diced.
- Prepare of ground beef.
- You need of ground pork.
- It’s of low sodium chicken stock.
- It’s of can of tomato puree.
- It’s of can of no sodium crushed tomatoes.
- Prepare of can of tomato paste.
- Prepare of dried oregano.
- You need of dried basil.
- Prepare of garlic powder.
- It’s of sugar.
- You need of bay leaves.
- It’s of Ground black pepper for taste.
Slow Cooker Bolognese Sauce instructions
- Coat a large frying pan or wok with olive oil, over medium heat. Place the garlic on the hot pan and heat until lightly browned. Once browned, remove from the pan..
- Next, add the carrots to the pan. Heat for about 10 to 15 minutes..
- Once the carrots are fork tender, add the ground beef and ground pork to the pan. Mix altogether until the meat mixture is browned. Transfer the meat mixture to the slow cooker..
- Pour the chicken stock into the pan and allow to simmer. Scrape up all of the brown bits in the pan, into the stock. Take the pan to the slow cooker to pour the stock mixture into it..
- Add all of the other ingredients into the slow cooker, place the lid on it, set the temperature to low, then cook for 6 hours..
- Stir together and then serve over pasta or even try it over spiraled zucchini..