Slow cooker cream corn. In a slow cooker, combine corn, cream cheese, butter, milk, and sugar. Season with salt and pepper to taste. It does not get easier than that!
Last year when we hosted our first-ever Thanksgiving dinner for all of our friends here in Barcelona. Slow-cooker creamed corn is one less thing you have to actually cook on Thanksgiving. This recipe is genius because it literally allows you to fry up some bacon and then dump it into your slow cooker along with canned corn, milk, butter, cream cheese, and a pinch of sugar. You can cook Slow cooker cream corn using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Slow cooker cream corn
- It’s of cans corn kernels, drained.
- It’s of cooked and chopped bacon.
- It’s of milk.
- It’s of sugar.
- It’s of kosher salt.
- It’s of Freshly ground black pepper.
- Prepare of cream cheese, quartered.
- Prepare of butter, cut into tablespoons.
- Prepare of Sliced green onions, for garnish.
Slow Cooker Creamed Corn – hellooooo to this perfectly dreamy, creamy, comforting fall side dish! It's lightly sweet with a nice balance of salty bacon and even Pour in milk then scatter cream cheese and butter over corn. Frozen corn, cream cheese, milk, butter, sugar, salt and pepper all get dumped right into your slow cooker for the easiest, one-and-done side dish you could ever imagine. Creamed corn is made extra easy in a slow cooker.
Slow cooker cream corn step by step
- In a 4-quart slow-cooker, add corn, 3/4 of the bacon, milk, and sugar and season with salt and pepper. Stir. Top with cream cheese and butter..
- Cover and cook on high for 2 hours, stirring well after 1 hour..
- Garnish with remaining 1/4 of the bacon and green onions and serve..
Just combine the ingredients in your crockpot for a dish that's sweet, salty, and creamy. Creamed corn is an easy tasty side dish that works in every season. It's even simpler when you complete it from start to finish in the slow cooker. This delicious slow cooker creamed corn is the perfect comfort food. If you have multiple slow cookers, you can cook this alongside something else such a whole chicken or even a pork loin.