Crockpot shredded chicken tacos. Slow cooker recipes are simply the best, aren't they? Chicken breasts slow cooking with salsa and taco seasoning make for the most tender shredded chicken. Shredded Chicken Tacos slow cooker recipe will be a hit with the entire family.
Remove the chicken, shred with two forks, and return to the slow cooker and stir. Freeze leftovers in an airtight bag for up to six months! Enjoy the shredded chicken very simply, just Sprinkle taco seasoning over chicken. You can have Crockpot shredded chicken tacos using 4 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Crockpot shredded chicken tacos
- You need of chicken breast (I use 5lbs we are family of 6).
- It’s of salsa your choice.
- You need of Cilantro chopped to your taste.
- It’s of Taco seasoning pack or create your own.
Just before serving, use two forks to shred the. Dissolve taco seasoning into chicken broth. Place chicken breasts in crock pot and pour chicken broth over. With two forks, shred the chicken meat into bite-size pieces.
Crockpot shredded chicken tacos instructions
- Pour some salsa in crockpot as a bed for chicken. Lay chicken on bed, sprinkle some seasoning on top, add salsa and cilantro repeat if needed end with salsa. Cook on low 8 hours. Once done shred chicken will be super tender. NOTE: this can have endless add ons. I add onion, lime, garlic, and sometimes corn. This this is really one of those things the imagination is the limit. If you like it in a taco add it. Please enjoy and have fun cooking!!!.
To freeze, place shredded meat into freezer bags with the juices. Combine chicken broth and taco seasoning mix in a bowl. Place chicken in a slow cooker and pour chicken broth mixture over chicken. Crockpot chicken taco meat is great for meal prepping or made in large batches and frozen for later use. With a few ingredients you'll have a yummy meal.