Slow Cooker Brown Sugar Pork Loin.
You can have Slow Cooker Brown Sugar Pork Loin using 8 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Slow Cooker Brown Sugar Pork Loin
- You need of boneless pork loin roast.
- Prepare of garlic (halved).
- It’s of salt (or to taste).
- It’s of Freshly ground black pepper (to taste).
- You need of brown sugar (divided).
- It’s of Dijon mustard (or a grainy mustard.
- Prepare of balsamic vinegar.
- It’s of cinnamon.
Slow Cooker Brown Sugar Pork Loin instructions
- If the pork has an excessive layer of fat, trim it a bit. A little fat will help keep the roast juicy over the long period of cooking..
- Rub the roast all over with the garlic halves and sprinkle with salt and pepper. Then prick the roast all over with a fork or skewer..
- In a cup or bowl, combine 1 cup of the brown sugar, the mustard, and vinegar. Rub all over the roast..
- Cover and cook on LOW for 7 to 9 hours, or until tender but not falling apart. Pour off the excess juices..
- Combine the remaining 1/3 cup brown sugar with cinnamon; Spread the mixture over the top of the roast. Cover and continue cooking on LOW for 1 hour longer..
- Serves 6-8 but you will most likely have leftovers 😃.
- Plated dish – served with garlic mashed potatoes and carrots..
- Enjoy 😋.