Slow cooker garlic parmesan chicken. Want an easy slow-cooker chicken recipe? This Slow-Cooker Parmesan-Garlic Chicken from Delish.com is off the hook. Garlic Parmesan chicken & potatoes is an easy yet comforting dish that the entire family will enjoy.
Stir together cream and corn starch and stir into slow cooker, along with Parmesan cheese. Crisp-tender chicken cooked low and slow with baby red potatoes for a full meal! Crisp-tender chicken thighs cooked low and slow right alongside some baby red potatoes before they're tossed in freshly grated Parmesan. You can have Slow cooker garlic parmesan chicken using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Slow cooker garlic parmesan chicken
- It’s of extra-virgin olive oil divided.
- Prepare of bone-in, skin-on chicken thighs.
- You need of Kosher salt.
- It’s of Freshly ground black pepper.
- Prepare of baby red potatoes, quartered.
- You need of butter, softened.
- Prepare of garlic, chopped.
- You need of fresh thyme.
- You need of Freshly chopped parsley.
- You need of freshly grated Parmesan, plus more for serving.
Credits to tasty recipes and to the owner of this video. Don't forget to subscribe for Daily Yummy Recipes! Easy Slow Cooker Garlic Parmesan Chicken Wings Recipe – Learn how to make garlic parmesan chicken wings that are SO CRISPY! Slow Cooker Garlic Parmesan Chicken-a creamy slow cooked chicken dinner with a garlic parmesan sauce and chopped spinach.
Slow cooker garlic parmesan chicken step by step
- In a large skillet over medium-high heat, heat 1 tablespoon oil. Add chicken, season with salt and pepper, and sear until golden, 3 minutes per side..
- Meanwhile, in a large slow cooker, toss potatoes with remaining 2 tablespoons oil, butter, garlic, thyme, parsley, and Parmesan and season generously with salt and pepper. Add chicken and cook on high for 4 hours or low for 8 hours, until potatoes are tender and chicken is fully cooked..
- Garnish with Parmesan before serving.
Sometimes I enlist my husband's help on what I should make for dinner. It is amazing what these simple ingredients can do to bring out such amazing flavor and can be a meal that the Any meat cooked in the slow cooker always comes out with a fantastic result. This chicken was so tender and juicy. I love pan searing the chicken. Tools Used In This Slow Cooker Garlic Parmesan Chicken and Potatoes: Slow Cooker: Love this slow cooker and how programmable it is, it has My New Slow Cooker: This recipe was made in this slow cooker.