Slow Cooker Teriyaki Chicken. Slow cooker teriyaki chicken is chicken breasts cooked with garlic, ginger, soy sauce and honey, then shredded and drizzled with sauce. This slow cooker teriyaki chicken is super easy to make, and naturally sweetened with honey instead of sugar. Combine chicken broth, teriyaki sauce, brown sugar, and garlic in a large bowl.
Chicken teriyaki might not seem like an obvious weeknight meal, but. Oil the slow cooker and add the chicken breasts. Remove and drain the chicken and set aside in a large bowl. You can have Slow Cooker Teriyaki Chicken using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Slow Cooker Teriyaki Chicken
- It’s of boneless skinless chicken (breasts or thighs or a combo).
- You need of soy sauce.
- You need of brown sugar.
- Prepare of honey.
- Prepare of rice wine vinegar or apple cider vinegar.
- You need of sesame oil.
- You need of garlic powder.
- You need of ground ginger.
- Prepare of cornstarch.
- You need of cold water.
Transfer the leftover sauce into a saucepan and add water mixed with the cornflour. Place the chicken thighs in the slow cooker and pour the pineapple teriyaki sauce over top. Close the slow cooker and cook on high for four hours or low After cooking, carefully lift the chicken out of the slow cooker (it will be fall-apart tender). Place quick homemade teriyaki sauce and chicken into your slow cooker, set it and forget it!
Slow Cooker Teriyaki Chicken instructions
- Cut chicken to 1 inch cubes. Place in slow cooker. Wisk all remaining ingredients (except cornstarch and water) together in a medium bowl until well combined and sugar is dissolved..
- Pour sauce over chicken and stir to coat. Place lid on slow cooker. Cook on high for 2 hours or low for 4 hours, stirring halfway through cooking..
- In last 30 minutes or so, wisk cornstarch and water together to form a slurry. Stir slurry into sauce until thoroughly combined. Return lid, continue cooking until sauce has thickened. Serve over rice. Enjoy!.
- Note: Appliances vary. If sauce does not thicken in your slow cooker transfer contents to a medium sauce pan over medium heat. Bring to a simmer until thickened..
This delicious slow cooker honey teriyaki chicken is so I can't say this about many meals, but this slow cooker teriyaki chicken is SERIOUSLY SO GOOD reheated as leftovers. Even better after a day or. We have made this slow cooker teriyaki chicken in both our Crockpot and Instant Pot, and we provide instructions for cooking in either of these handy kitchen devices. It's really just a matter of how much time you have and whichever option you have on hand. Either way, you're going to love the saucy.