Slow Cooker Cheesy Buffalo Chicken Pasta.
You can have Slow Cooker Cheesy Buffalo Chicken Pasta using 14 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Slow Cooker Cheesy Buffalo Chicken Pasta
- You need of lbs. of chicken.
- Prepare of chicken broth.
- You need of Buffalo wing sauce, divided.
- You need of Ranch dressing mix (dried packet kind).
- Prepare of garlic powder.
- Prepare of celery salt.
- It’s of salt.
- Prepare of pepper.
- Prepare of cream cheese.
- It’s of shredded sharp cheddar cheese.
- Prepare of corn starch.
- You need of water.
- Prepare of linguine noodles.
- Prepare of Chopped cilantro for garnish (optional).
Slow Cooker Cheesy Buffalo Chicken Pasta instructions
- Put chicken, broth, 1/4 cup buffalo wing sauce, ranch, garlic powder, celery salt, salt, and pepper in crockpot..
- Top with cream cheese and shredded cheddar..
- Cook on HIGH for 4 hour or LOW for 8 hours, or until chicken is done..
- Once chicken is done, pull it out and gently shred with 2 forks. Mix in remaining 1/4 cup buffalo wing sauce and set aside..
- Mix corn starch and water, and whisk it together with crockpot contents, until cream cheese is mostly broken down and sauce is creamy..
- Break linguine noodles in half and place in even layer on bottom of crockpot. Evenly top with chicken. (Doesn't have to be perfect).
- Cook on HIGH for 45-60 minutes, stirring every 15 minutes to break noodles apart..
- Top with cilantro and serve!.