Salmon stew. Southern salmon stew is the perfect comfort food for your body and soul. I have sweet memories of my Grandma preparing a big pot of salmon stew for our entire family. Creamy Salmon Stew is a consumable item cooked using the Cooking Set.
CanCooker provides Salmon Stew Recipe for use with our CanCooker original and jr. similar to Salmon Stew Recipe for slow cookers, crock pots, steam cookers, and cream can cooking. Heart-healthy salmon tops this simple stew which will help towards your five-a-day, from BBC Good Food. The Best Fresh Salmon Stew Recipes on Yummly You can have Salmon stew using 10 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Salmon stew
- It’s 1 of Medium sized onion.
- You need 4 of Salmon fish 🐟 cuts.
- You need 1 of Lemon 🍋.
- It’s 2 of Satchets tomato paste or 3 large tomatoes 🍅.
- You need 1 bunch of coriander.
- You need 2 Spoonfuls of oil.
- You need of Salt.
- You need 3 of garlic cloves.
- You need 1 of Large green pepper 🌶.
- You need of Red chilli pepper.
How to Make EXTRA EASY SALMON STEW. In a small stew pot or dutch oven, melt your butter over medium low heat. While your butter is melting, quarter the medium onion and chop it in a mini. Combine milk, butter in sauce pan, heat until butter is melted.
Salmon stew instructions
- Cut and prepare all the ingredients. As for the garlic, grate it into small pieces.
- Put oil in a pan to heat..
- Place the fish cuts and allow to fry until golden brown. Turn to cook all the sides.
- Add the onions and garlic and allow to cook well..
- Squeeze the lemon juice on the fish and gently stir..
- And the tomato cuts and try to make sure they are on bottom side covered with the fish cuts..
- Cover the pan and allow to cook for 2 minutes under low heat..
- Add the green pepper, chilli, coriander and salt..
- Stir gently for about a minute..
- You can opt to add some coconut milk for some soup..
- Serve with Ugali/Rice/Bread and stir fried kales or spinach..
DIRECTIONS Using a Dutch oven, add milk, salmon, potatoes, butter, salt and pepper. Just reheat the stew when you are ready to serve it and add the salmon. Smoky Salmon-and-Potato Stew. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. This recipe for Indian salmon with chickpea stew is a great simple supper for when there's just two of you. Most of the ingredients you'll already have in your cupboard.