Baked Salmon and Potato Purée.
You can have Baked Salmon and Potato Purée using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Baked Salmon and Potato Purée
- Prepare 1 slice of salmon.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of dry Basil.
- It’s 4 of baby potatoes.
- You need 2 tablespoons of cooking cream.
- You need of Parmesan cheese.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of Crushed chilli flakes.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of blackpepper.
- It’s to taste of Salt.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of butter.
- Prepare 1 clove of garlic.
Baked Salmon and Potato Purée instructions
- Season salmon with salt and pepper.
- Put basil, crushed chiles, black pepper and Parmesan cheese on the top side of the fish to create a crust..
- Put it in the oven to slowly bake for 10-15 minutes at 120 degrees Celsius..
- Wash and Boil potatoes till fork tender and blend with butter, cooking cream and garlic..
- Season the purée and serve with salmon..