Hearty Beef in the Slow Cooker.
You can have Hearty Beef in the Slow Cooker using 13 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Hearty Beef in the Slow Cooker
- Prepare of carrots (diced).
- It’s of parsnip (diced).
- It’s of leek (diced).
- Prepare of onion (diced).
- You need of potatos (cubed).
- It’s of off cut steaks (diced).
- It’s of Beef Gravy Granules.
- Prepare of Red wine.
- It’s of Mixed herbs.
- Prepare of Marmite.
- It’s of Salt.
- Prepare of Pepper.
- You need of beef oxo cube.
Hearty Beef in the Slow Cooker step by step
- Firstly, cut steaks into chunks.
- Next, chop all of the vegetables into chunks ready for the slow cooker. Once chopped add steak and veg into slow cooker..
- Lastly, mix the oxo, splash of wine, gravy granules, salt&pepper, mixed herbs, marmite and boiling water. Stir and pour onto the vegetables and steak..
- Pop the lid of your slow cooker on, set to LOW. Leave until ready to eat. I would recommend 6 hours on LOW or if in a rush 3 hours on HIGH.