McHugh's Slow Cooker Irish Coddle.
You can have McHugh's Slow Cooker Irish Coddle using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of McHugh's Slow Cooker Irish Coddle
- It’s of Irish Sausages/ Bangers, cut into thirds.
- You need of Irish Bacon/ Rashers, cut up in 1" pieces.
- It’s of Onions, quartered.
- It’s of Potatoes of your choice, quartered.
- Prepare of Carrots, chopped.
- Prepare of Parsley.
- Prepare of Ground Black Pepper.
- It’s of Cold Water.
McHugh's Slow Cooker Irish Coddle step by step
- On a skillet over medium heat, brown the bangers and rashers. Remove them and let cool. Once the meat is cool, cut the sausage links into thirds and chop up the bacon..
- Put the quartered onions into the slow cooker..
- On top of that, place the bangers and rashers, followed by the carrots..
- Top it off with the potatoes. Add the parsley and pepper on top of the mixture..
- Pour the cold water on top of the mixture. Close the slow cooker and cook on low for 5-6 hours..