Lasagna Soup – Slow Cooker.
You can cook Lasagna Soup – Slow Cooker using 20 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Lasagna Soup – Slow Cooker
- Prepare of olive oil.
- You need of ground beef (or ground turkey or Italian sausage).
- It’s of small yellow onion, diced.
- It’s of garlic, minced.
- Prepare of small bell pepper, diced.
- Prepare of sliced mushrooms (optional).
- Prepare of no salt crushed tomatoes.
- Prepare of no salt diced tomatoes, undrained.
- Prepare of no salt tomato sauce.
- It’s of unsalted chicken or vegetable broth.
- You need of brown sugar.
- It’s of dried basil.
- It’s of dried parsley.
- Prepare of Italian seasoning.
- Prepare of salt.
- Prepare of pepper.
- It’s of pasta of choice.
- Prepare of Ricotta cheese, for serving.
- It’s of Freshly shredded mozzarella cheese, for serving.
- You need of Freshly shredded parmesan cheese, for serving.
Lasagna Soup – Slow Cooker instructions
- Grease your slow cooker and set it aside..
- Heat the oil in a large skillet over med-high heat. Add the beef and cook until brown throughout, breaking it up as you go. Drain the fat, then add it into the slow cooker..
- Add all the additional ingredients EXCEPT for the pasta and cheeses..
- Place the lid on and cook on low heat for 6-7 hours..
- Once getting ready to serve, heat a large pot of water over high heat on the stove. Once it's come to a boil, cook the pasta according to the package directions. Then drain it and stir the pasta into the soup..
- Taste and add any additional seasonings you think the soup needs, then serve immediately..
- We like to top our bowls with some ricotta cheese mixed with a little mozzarella and parmesan. Some red chili flakes are good if you'd like a little spice..