Melted Salmon with Slowcooker.
You can cook Melted Salmon with Slowcooker using 5 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Melted Salmon with Slowcooker
- It’s 250 gr of salmon scrape.
- It’s 4 slice of singles cheese.
- You need 1/4 of quickmelt cheese.
- You need of Pepper as much as you like.
- Prepare of Salt as much as you like.
Melted Salmon with Slowcooker instructions
- Keep out salmon scrape until not frozen. Put 250gr salmon scrape into the bowl. Clear it with water about 2 times..
- Mix salmon scrape with pepper and salt as much as you like..
- Meanwhile, scrape the quickmelt cheese..
- Put butter into slowcooker until all of it covered..
- Cover the slowcooker with aluminium foil..
- Put the mixed salmon and the quickmelt cheese. Cover it with singles cheese..
- Close all of those with aluminium foil again..
- Cook with LOW heat about 2 hours. Serve it with nachos or white bread..