Crock Pot Mississippi Pot Roast.
You can have Crock Pot Mississippi Pot Roast using 7 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Crock Pot Mississippi Pot Roast
- You need of chuck roast.
- Prepare of olive oil.
- It’s of Salt and pepper.
- Prepare of ranch dressing mix.
- Prepare of onion soup mix.
- You need of salted butter (1 stick).
- You need of peperoncini peppers.
Crock Pot Mississippi Pot Roast instructions
- Heat large skillet on high. Once heated add oil.
- Dry both sides of roasts with a paper towel and then season with salt and pepper.
- Sear 2-3 minutes on each side.
- Transfer roast to crock pot.
- Sprinkle packets of ranch and onion soup mix over the top of the roast.
- Top with stick of butter then place peppers on and around the roast.
- Cover and cook for 8 hours. Once done take two forks and shred the meat. Serve with or on mashed potatoes.
- I use slow cooker liners for an easy clean up. They are wonderful! After your done you just tie it up and throw it away..