Pan-fried salmon with fresh tomato pesto. Jamie has a super simple and healthy salmon recipe the perfect, tasty mid-week meal. Pan fried salmon with tender asparagus and courgette served on a bed of. Pan sear salmon and top with a pleasantly salty and spicy olive and tomato pesto.
Lay the salmon on the zucchini, and spread the pesto on top of the salmon. Pan Fried Salmon with Pesto Dressed VegetablesSalu Salo Recipes. Generously season the salmon fillets with salt and pepper. You can have Pan-fried salmon with fresh tomato pesto using 6 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Pan-fried salmon with fresh tomato pesto
- You need 2 of centre-cut salmon fillets, deboned and descaled.
- It’s of Large handful fresh basil leaves (about 28 g).
- You need 1 pkg (284 g) of miniature San Marzano tomatoes.
- Prepare 1 of large clove garlic, chopped.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of red pepper flakes.
- It’s 3 tbsp of extra virgin olive oil.
Place the salmon on a hot griddle pan, skin side up, and cook on both sides for just a few minutes. If using a barbecue, oil the ridge and place on the barbecue. Serve the salmon with a drizzle of the sun dried tomato pesto. This Pan-Fried Salmon recipe from Food Network Kitchen is all about the method: Start with a hot skillet for crispy skin and to prevent sticking.
Pan-fried salmon with fresh tomato pesto step by step
- Add a splash of veg oil to a large pan on medium-high heat. Lay the salmon fillets in, skin-side down. Let fry for 3 to 4 minutes, depending on their thickness, then flip and fry for the same amount of time on the other side. While you're waiting to flip the salmon, whip up the sauce..
- Place the basil, tomatoes, garlic and pepper flakes in a food processor and blitz until it's a chunky liquid. Add a good pinch of salt and a few grinds of black pepper, as well as the olive oil. Blitz a few seconds more until the sauce thickens and emulsifies..
- Put a ladle full of sauce on a plate and lay the salmon on top, crispy skin up. The fish will warm up the sauce slightly. Serve additional sauce on the side (trust me, it'll be in demand)..
Warm a large nonstick skillet with oil over medium-low heat. Break an egg into each pizza. Top with sliced cherry tomatoes and a basil leaf. Pan-Seared Salmon with Citrus Sauce Herb Crusted Salmon with Arugula Citrus Pesto and Grape Tomatoes. Pan fried salmon with tender asparagus and courgette.