Crockpot Southwest Chicken 🐔.
You can have Crockpot Southwest Chicken 🐔 using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Crockpot Southwest Chicken 🐔
- You need 1 pack of chicken thighs (boneless, skinless).
- It’s 10 cloves of garlic, minced.
- Prepare 1/8 teaspoon of black pepper.
- You need 1 tablespoon of oregano leaves.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of parsley flakes.
- You need 1 teaspoon of ground cumin.
- Prepare 1 can (15.5 ounce) of black beans, undrained.
- Prepare 1 cup of frozen corn.
- Prepare 1 jar (24 ounce) of salsa (your favorite!).
- It’s 1 can (14.5 ounce) of low sodium chicken broth.
- It’s of Cooked yellow rice.
Crockpot Southwest Chicken 🐔 step by step
- Rinse and pat dry your chicken thighs…….
- Place thighs into your crockpot…….
- Add to crockpot : garlic, black pepper, oregano,parsley flakes, cumin, black beans, corn, salsa and chicken broth, stir slightly……..
- Cover and cook on low heat for 6 hours, stirring occasionally and leaving lid to crockpot partially opened midway thru cooking…….this helps to keep your chicken from becoming too watery as it cooks !.
- Shred chicken thighs lightly with 2 forks when chicken is cooked thru……..
- Serve with cooked yellow rice and enjoy 😉!!.